Saturday, May 15, 2010

This is what it looks like, y'all...

Just so you know, for when it happens to you. I got a D in calc = B.S. in ecology!

Also, if anyone cares, here's my family. We're quite small. I am the only one to carry on the Milby name, but one day in high school my grandfather (pictured) told me "don't worry, it's a stupid name anyway."

L-R: Mother, Grandfather (from ID), Father, Heidi, me, Aunt Nancy (from CA), Aunt Dalia (from ID), grandfather's wife Rachel (from ID). It was a tiring weekend. In the middle of it Easy A played our CD release party at Grimmettstock. It was our last show ever; what a fun ride. Heidi got to see us, too.


I am still working in the Mohan Lab and half time at the Office of Sustainability. As of this summer, the dining halls will begin composting all food waste, and the used cooking oil wil be turned into biodiesel for the pickup fleet. Booyah. And we're getting a bike share program. Booyah.

I was never arrested for the hash. But Devin and I did find the on-ons the HAZMAT team tested.

:)

7 comments:

  1. ok ok so is it terrible that when you said "here's my family. We're quite small." I thought you meant in stature not quantity?

    <3333 CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE GRADUATING DON'T LEAVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA
    ^_^ please don't leave... until we graduate as well, yeah?

    And the bit about your granddad saying your last name sucked... teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should carry it on so that when someone yells Marco..."Milby" will be heard.
    And CONGRATULATIONS!! So proud. Yay for getting through calculus...my c cherry is still intact, I came out with a B that I am very proud of for all that studying we did...aha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was Easy A's last show EVER? noooooooo! I love you guys! uhhhhhh

    Oh well. MARK I am so PROUD of you for your cal 2 D-ness! DONE.

    Mal, I can't believe you didn't pop your C cherry after all that. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you think we could get HAZMAT to check our couches?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i don't want to know the results

    ReplyDelete