Saturday, May 15, 2010

Oh wow I'm figuring this out (sort of)


So this is Lake Lanier (the lake I live on). I just got this picture of the internet and made the mistake of google image searching "Cumming". Sometimes I forget how dirty the name of my town is until I'm rudely reminded.

Anyways...


Guys! This was so complex for me but I got it now 'cause one of you invited me! thank you :)



So this week I've been in Cumming (laugh if you want) and hanging out with my family/ not doing a whole lot which has been quite nice. I get bored easily though and I'm ready to go back to Athens and DO STUFF.


Since Brazil was cancelled (LAME) I was at a loss of what to do so this summer but I'll be doing research and working at the science library (woot!). I will also be going on random trips to visit people if they are close enough!


Today my brother had his senior prom and I met his new girlfriend hahaha makes me feel a little old.
That is all for now. I'll be in Athens so hit me up.
Love Kelly

5 comments:

  1. I think we collectively decided that Coweeta is close enough for a random trip, so I expect to see you. Just let me know when you're Cumming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am making this comment after reading one paragraph:
    "hahaha"

    ReplyDelete
  3. arizona is definitely close enough to visit!!!

    hahahaha i can't believe you googled that shit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Todd- you crack me up.

    Brian- I love you.

    Sheena- I wish. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete