Saturday, July 3, 2010

So I just found out that people HAVE been posting in June...

I think I am really blog disabled. I seriously didn't know anyone had posted anything since Memorial day and then Mal informed me that people have been posting. oops. don't ask. Soooo I don't have any pics 'cause I don't have my camera cable on my BUT I just went on vacation with my family to Texas (San Antonio) and that was prety cool. I love my family but I can get sick of them after a while.

AND NOW I am taking a ROAD TRIP with my mom. Today we got to Maine. Oh my gosh it is soooo beautiful here. I wish Maine were closer ( to Georgia) because it has so many lakes, ponds, rivers, and a whole lotta ocean to play and explore in. And just beautiful woods. Later we're hitting Boston for the 4th and NY, NY the days after. Anyways, I'll put pics up later.

Sorry if this has been a crazy post but right at this bery moment I'm watching the Germany Argentina world cup game. GO ARGENTINA!! It's intense.

and last thing... when we all get back to Athens like one of the first weekend days I'm saying we have a cRAZY DOWNTOWN DANCE PARTY! and other shenanigans.


I will put up pictures later! Props to you if you read this whole thing!

Goodbye for now my loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment