Monday, August 2, 2010

End of Days


So yesterday was my last day of work... and I totally forgot.
Here are some fotographs mmm


Veronica. Clearly she is flying, yeah? "... Never let go, Jack!"Paraponera - bullet ant. These guys are huge... I couldn't capture the size in a photograph.
Shrooms.
Um... had to set up a camera right by/on a river basically. Thanks agouti for caching a seed in the middle of a river.
IDK. Neat though.

I saw a deer a few days ago... it was standing less that 10 meters away and it didn't run off. That my friends was pretty amazing.

Walking palm.I should probably look up the names to a lot of the things I saw.
I had to walk these stairs...
every day.





3 comments:

  1. Purty sweet. When do you get back to Athens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will go back to Athens the day of the festivities (the 13th). My dad's birthday is on the 13th so I should kinda be here haha

    ReplyDelete